Back To Home
This is the changelog of that-domain.com. It documents every change made here, big and small. Enjoy reading it!
Changes And Updates
This log is only to record notable changes. Content that changes regularly, such as the "what's going on?" section of the homepage, or the tracks I load into the playlist applet, are not considered notable.
Changed on June 20, 2023
- I updated the web player so that you can now filter the tracks I'm listening to by genre. By default, you'll get the same experience as before, but now you can choose what genre you'd like to hear by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Also updated the Tracks button to say "track list"
Changed On June 12, 2023
- Added a "What Am I Working On" section to my homepage, which displays some of the songs I've recently worked on
Changed On June 11, 2023
- Just changed the About Me page
Changed on November 20, 2022
- removed the blog link from my page navigation as I just discovered all my posts and such are totally unrecoverable. My fault for not understanding wordpress enough to ask my last hosting provider to migrate that for me.
- Fixed a spelling mistake on my homepage
- Removed the useless paragraph of text above the audio player. The audio player is self-explanatory.
- Added recipes that I use a lot to my site, upon request.
- Fixed my contact form. You can now actually use it
- Added a "legacy Pages" page, which lists all the pages I don't use anymore, as well as all those half-formed project ideas I never did anything with
Changed On June 30, 2022
- Embedded the playlist applet inside a frame instead of writing all its code directly to my homepage
- Updated the playlist applet with some nifty keyboard shortcuts
- Added a dialog to show you what the keyboard shortcuts are
Changed On June 16, 2922
- Put the tracks in my audio player under a button in case you don't want to see them. Now you can show or hide
- Removed the visual progress bar and replaced it with actual numbers
- Added rewind and fast forward buttons since they're way easier than using a time slider to get where you want in a song.
Changed on June 9, 2022
- Added a volume slider to my audio player.
Changed on June 8, 2022
- Added css to make my music player look better, hopefully
- Added a list of all the songs in the player below the player
- Displayed the title of the song playing instead of the filename
- Also displayed the artist's name under that
- removed all the "home" buttons from the site as I didn't feel like they were all that useful anymore.
- Changed some of the text on my secure contact validation progress updates
- Removed the "Fun stuff" link from my site as I never really use that page
- Removed the "Proceed to site" button located unintuitively at the bottom of this page and added a "Back to home" link right at the top
Changed On June 7, 2022
- Added a "what's going on?" section to my homepage, where I'll put something or other I'm doing or currently interested in.
- Added a "What am I listening to?" section to my homepage, which contains an audio player of songs I like right now
Changed On June 3, 2022
- Added a creddit card generator script to my code page
Changed On May 4, 2022
- Fixed the about me page to not have two headings named "about me"
- Added content to the about me page
- added more music to the music page
Changed On August 5, 2021
- Rewrote the "about me" page
- Added more instrumentals to the music page.
Changed on June 12, 2021
- Updated my "Code" page with a revision to the "nationalDays" program, now simply called "Today."
- Updated my "not copyright notice" to extend from 2020 to 2021, because I wouldn't want anyone to think my content had suddenly become copyright.
Changed On March 21, 2021
- Changed the word counter on the "Fun Stuff" page to point to a page with a word counter, instead of trying to display a dialog with it.
- Depricated, deleted, and destroyed my downloads page. Since it was mostly just a bunch of my music on there anyway, I created an entirely new page, called My Music
- And of course, changed all other links previously pointing to that old page to this new one.
Changed on December 11, 2020
- Added "nationalDays.py" to my code page.
Changed On November 27, 2020
- Fixed some formatting of the "Code" page
- Added a new program to the "Code" page: "Speaking Stopwatch"
Changed On November 25, 2020
- Removed the: "My Other Site" link from my site as that webserver is now being used for other things.
- Replaced it with an all new "Code" page, where you can check out some of the code I have written.
- Changed the link concerning code I write on the "About Me" page to point to my code page instead of my downloads
Changed On June 25, 2020
- Added more content to the Miscellaneous page
Changed On June 24, 2020
- After years of s sayinmg I'd adnstrumentals to my downloads page, I finally did it.
- Added the miscellaneous page to my site. For real this time.
Changed On June 11, 2020
- Added some more stuff about me to the
- Added a "Miscellaneous" page.
Changed on June 6, 2020
- Essentially rewrote the text of my homepage and planned to make more changes which I'll probably put off forever and ever
Changed On March 25, 2020
Woo hoo! Like three months of not updating, at least. Sadly, not much is new, but here's what is.
- Updated the Downloads page with a bigger version of the Logic ProX ShadeSound Presets
- Added a link to my blog again, since I update it for real now.
- Added a link to my other site, which is pretty ridiculous and whacky. Enjoy it!
Changed On November 20, 2019
- Removed a strange blank space at the top of my website above the "Skip to Content" link.
Changed on November 12, 2019
A whole month of no updating! Wow, have I ever let this site go. Well no matter, I'm back now. Somewhat. Not much new to announce in today's log but:
- Added main landmarks to all the pages on my site where I didn't have any main landmarks.
- Added "Skip to Content" links to every page
- Turned autocomplete off on the captcha field so there is no chance of anything automatically geting completed.
- Added custome filenames to my downloads.
Changed On September 26, 2019
- I could not figure out why, but my footer boke in half after I added the php generated date to it. So I put the old one back.
- Added a cool word counter to the "Fun Stuf" page
- The date in my footer is now formatted slightly differently now. The reason for this is that I'm using PHP to generate it. I coded a script that would run when I clicked a button, which would post the current date to the site. I will just click this button every time I change anything and log the details here.
- I added yet another layer of security to my contact form. There is now a captcha you must complete. And the answer is not obvious for a number of reasons, mainly that any robot can do simple math.
- Made the "Newsroom" link on the "About Me" page point to the correct page.
- Ok, so, you may have noticed that my site was down for a while and couldn't be reached. The short of it is that I didn't pay the tax man so he suspended my website. I finally did, and now it's back up and running.
- Changed some of the form field names on the "Newsroom" form
- Added some metadata so that this website may actually make it into the top 1000 google search results. Also included in the data was a little code that would make the site scale up or down to the size of your screen
Changed On August 26, 2019
- Removed the QS-Hosting promo on the bottom of my homepage because... who likes ads?
- Turned the "Connect with Me" links in my footer into a bulleted list.
- corrected some spelling mistakes and cleaned up some of the odd spacing on my homepage.
Changed On August 22, 2019
- Finally, finally, finally changed that extremely annoying alert that popped up when you visited my site. I changed it by completely removing it. The latest and greatest way to let you know when there are site updates is to put that in my footer, like most sensable web developers do. I'm not saying I'm sensable, or a web developer, but that's where it should have always been. I even turned it a lovely red color so if you're sighted, that one particular line should stand out to you in contrast to the plain black of the rest of the pages. Or at least I think that's how that works. Anyway, speaking of my footer:
- Changed the names of the contact links in it. Quit being lazy and aded it to every page on this whole dang site.
- Realized that I forgot to add a "Home" button to the "Fun Stuff" page. So you know what? I put one right on there.
Changed On August 9, 2019
- Added some cool things in my footer, because it looked pretty empty. There are now several links there where you can connect with me through various ways.
- Fixed a misspelling of "Comfortable" on my homepage.
Changed On July 29, 2019
- Not too much of a big change today, just one small thing that's really not that small. I added the "Fun Stuff!" link to my site like, five days ago and I didn't even upload the corresponding page. So that's nice and fixed.
Changed On July 24, 2019
- Theree was an extra < before the "Home" link in my navigation list, but not any more.
- Added a footer to the newsroom page because it didn't have one.
- Speaking of the newsroom, I added a small form at the bottom so that people can send me links that I to news stories that I may have forgotten to include.
- Added a "Fun Stuff!" link to my site, from which you can access some pretty fun stuff.
- After I added that page, I put a nice little clock on it. It's pretty nice.
- Some behind the sceens stuff: every time you contact me via this website you'll get an autoreply to the email address you provided letting you know your form submitted successfully.
Changed on July 8, 2019
- The "Contact Me" page is now hidden behind lots of firewalls and other such security. This action had to be taken because of a bunch of spam that kept getting sent to me through my contact form.
Changed On July 7
- Changed the text of my alert slightly.
- Added navigation links to all my pages, no, for real this time. Well, actually, I just configured something to do it for me because writing them mmanually throughout the site takes forever
- Modified the title format of every page now. It is now something like: "Changelog -- That Domain."
- Took the link to my blog off out of the navigation links page because I never update that thing.
Changed On July 6th, 2019
This is a rather large update. It took three days to fully complete. So, here's what's new.
- added a brand new page to this site, the Newsroom! Detailing, or attempting to detail, all of my online presence. That includes videos about me, articles, and all other sorts of things. Check it out
- Added another download over on the downloads page.
- Took the old "About Me" page and tore it into pieces. Then I wrote another, much better one. It's so cool that I'll put a link to it right here in this changelog.
- last but not least, I updated the changelog so that every list of changes is nicely bulleted. Isn't that great?
- Actually, one more thing. I corrected the misspelled button at the bottom of this page. Now, that's all.
Changed On July 3, 2019
- Took the "Under Construction" notice off the downloads page. Added some actual downloads.
Changed onJune 4, 2019